The Believer's Rest
Hebrews 4 offers true Sabbath rest for the people of God through faith in Christ. This rest for God's people is what was promised throughout the entire Old Testament. True Sabbath rest does not come from adhering to the law or taking a break from work one day of the week. The believer’s rest comes to fulfillment in our lives by fellowshipping with Christ.
More Articles ...
- The Promise of Entering His Rest (Hebrews 4:1-2)
- It Takes Faith to Enter Into Rest (Hebrews 4:3-6)
- The Promise of Rest is Available Today (Hebrews 4:7-8)
- True Sabbath Rest through Christ (Hebrews 4:9-10)
- Making an Effort to Enter the Rest (Hebrews 4:11)
- The Word of God is Alive and Full of Power (Hebrews 4:12)
- The Difference Between the Soul and The Spirit (Hebrews 4:12)
- The Word Exposes Our Thoughts and Attitudes (Hebrews 4:12)
- Nothing is Hidden From God’s Sight (Hebrews 4:13)
- Holding Firmly to the Faith We Profess (Hebrews 4:14)
- Jesus Was Tempted In Every Way, Yet Without Sin (Hebrews 4:15)
- Approaching the Throne of Grace with Confidence (Hebrews 4:16)