Christ's Sacrifice Once for All
Hebrews 10 shows that the Law was never able to make perfect those who draw near because it was a shadow of the good things to come and not a reality in itself. Otherwise the sacrifices would have ceased to be offered. Instead they served as an annual reminder of sin. But when Jesus came He offered one sacrifice for sin for all time and then sat down at the right hand of the Father. Now we can draw near to God through the veil of Christ's body, having our hearts sprinkled clean and our conscience clear.
More Articles ...
- The Law Was a Shadow of Christ (Hebrews 10:1-2)
- It’s Impossible For the Blood of Bulls and Goats To Take Away Sins (Hebrews 10:3-4)
- Jesus’ Body Was Prepared To Be Our Sacrifice (Hebrews 10:5-7)
- Made Holy Through The Sacrifice of Christ Once For All (Hebrews 10:8-10)
- Jesus Sat Down At the Right Hand of God (Hebrews 10:11-14)
- The Holy Spirit Testifies To The New Covenant (Hebrews 10:15-18)
- Drawing Near To God With a Sincere Heart in Full Assurance of Faith (Hebrews 10:19-23)
- Assembling of the Saints to Encourage One Another (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- No Other Sacrifice for Sin is Left Only Judgment (Hebrews 10:26-27)
- It is a Dreadful Thing to Fall into The Hands of the Living God (Hebrews 10:28-31)
- Better and Lasting Possessions (Hebrews 10:32-34)
- Do Not Throw Away Your Confidence - It Will Be Richly Rewarded (Hebrews 10:35-36)
- My Righteous Ones Will Live By Faith (Hebrews 10:37-39)