Spiritual Blessings in Christ
Ephesians 1 is an amazing introduction of how we have received every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus. We have been adopted to sonship, we have been chosen, forgiven and redeemed. We have been marked with a seal and given the Holy Spirit as a down payment of our inheritance. Then Paul prays that we will have a revelation of Christ so we can know the hope and power to which we have been called as His body, the church of whom He is the head.
More Articles ...
- Grace and Peace To You—Ephesians 1:1-2
- Blessed with Every Spiritual Blessing in Christ—Ephesians 1:3
- Chosen in Him—Ephesians 1:4-6
- Redemption Through His Blood—Ephesians 1:7-8
- The Mystery of His Will—Ephesians 1:9-10
- The Crowning Jewel of Redemption—Ephesians 1:11-12
- Marked with a Seal—Ephesians 1:13-14
- Giving Thanks and Remembrance in Prayer—Ephesians 1:15-16
- A Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation—Ephesians 1:17