Married To Christ
Romans 7 shows us the contrast between living bound to the law and living fresh and new by the spirit of God. No longer slaves or in bondage, we are free to belong to another. The struggle with sin may still be evident, but Paul maintains we have no obligation to it. If we live by the Spirit then we will bear fruit according to our new nature.
- Romans 7:1 - The Authority of the Law
- Romans 7:2-3 - An Illustration From Marriage
- Romans 7:4 - Bearing Fruit for God
- Romans 7:5 - No Longer Bearing Fruit for Death
- Romans 7:6 - The New Way of the Spirit
- Romans 7:7 - Is The Law Sin?
- Romans 7:8 - Apart From the Law, Sin is Dead
- Romans 7:9 – The Age of Accountability
- Romans 7:10 – The Commandment Brought Death, Jesus Brought Life
- Romans 7:11 – Sin Used the Commandments to Deceive us
- Romans 7:12-13 – Ministration of Death
- Romans 7:14 - Spiritual vs. Unspiritual
- Romans 7:15-17 - Who Controls You?
- Romans 7:18-20 - Living in Victory over the Flesh
- Romans 7:21-23 - The Leftover Effects of the Sin Nature
- Romans 7:24-25 - Escaping the Desires of the Flesh