Righteousness Apart From The Law
Romans 3 completes the accusation that both the Jews and the Gentiles are guilty before God. Now the prosecution can rest and the defense can begin. Paul switches gears by explaining that the righteousness that the law was powerless to give us, God did by sending Jesus. He maintains that this righteousness comes by faith to all who believe in Christ Jesus apart from the law.
- Romans 3:1-2 - The Jews Advantage
- Romans 3:3-4 - The Faithfulness of God
- Romans 3:5-6 - Is God Just or Unjust?
- Romans 3:7-8 - Slanderous Reports
- Romans 3:9-18 - The Jews and Gentiles Alike; Under Sin
- Romans 3:19-20 - The Purpose of the Law
- Romans 3:21 - A Righteousness Apart From the Law
- Romans 3:22-24 - By Faith We Are Justified Freely
- Romans 3:25 - The Sacrifice of Atonement, Through Faith in His Blood
- Romans 3:26 – God is both Just and the Justifier
- Romans 3:27 – Boasting is Excluded
- Romans 3:28 – Justification Comes By Faith, Not Works
- Romans 3:29-31 – Our Faith Uploads the Law