Freed From Sin
Romans 6 eloquently teaches that, as born again believers, sin's power over us is broken. Paul maintains that we are freed from sin and made alive to God through Jesus Christ. Our sin nature was crucified with him when we were baptized into his death. Now through Jesus, we have received the gift of God which was eternal life.
- Romans 6:1-2 - Can We Continue to Sin Based on This Grace?
- Romans 6:3 - The Believers Baptism Took Place By The Spirit
- Romans 6:4 - We Are Seated in Heaven with Christ
- Romans 6:5-7 – Renewing Your Mind is Key to Living Free
- Romans 6:8-10 – Jesus Made a Public Spectacle of Death
- Romans 6:11- Consider Yourself Alive in Christ
- Romans 6:12-13 - Chose to Offer Your Body to the Lord
- Romans 6:14 - No Longer Slaves But Subjects of God's Favor and Mercy
- Romans 6:15-16 –Slave to Who You Obey
- Romans 6:17-18 - By Faith We Become Slaves to Righteousness
- Romans 6:19 - The Cause of Holiness
- Romans 6:20-21 - The Benefits of the Sin Nature
- Romans 6:22 - You Are Holy
- Romans 6:23 - The Gift of God is Eternal Life