Life in Christ
Colossians 2 continues to explain the mystery of God, which is Christ. We are encouraged to continue in Him in the same way we received him by faith. We are reminded of His glorious victory on the cross where He completely annihilated all powers that accused and opposed us, including the written code and our sin. We are reminded that our circumcision was done by the Spirit of God and encouraged to put aside principles and rules that are based on human teachings and commands.
More Articles ...
- Encouraged & United in Love—Colossians 2:1-3
- Jesus is the Central Message—Colossians 2:4-5
- Just As You Received Christ, Continue To Live—Colossians 2:6-7
- Taken Captive Through Hollow & Deceptive Philosophies—Colossians 2:8
- Fullness in Christ—Colossians 2:9-10
- 2 Things Satan Does Not Want You To Know—Colossians 2:11-12
- Sin’s Claim Was Nailed to the Cross—Colossians 2:13-14
- Jesus Defeated Death & Made a Public Spectacle of it!—Colossians 2:15
- Shadows from Law; Reality in Christ—Colossians 2:16-17
- Don’t Let Anyone Disqualify You—Colossians 2:18-19
- The Appearance of Wisdom—Colossians 2:20-23