Commendations and Greetings
Romans 16 is Paul's final farewell and instruction to the believers in Rome. He is affectionate toward them and gives final coaching to watch out for false doctrine and teachings and those who would cause division among them. He reminds them that Satan will soon be crushed under their feet and that His gospel is able to hold them until the day of Jesus.
- Phoebe, a Servant of the Church in Cenchrea—Romans 16:1-2
- Christ, the Common Bond that Brings People Together—Romans 16:3-16
- Protect Yourself from Deception—Romans 16:17-18
- Be Wise about What Is Good, Innocent about what is Evil—Romans 16:19-20
- Participates in the Gospel of Jesus—Romans 16:21-24
- So That All Nations Might Believe and Obey Him—Romans 16:25-27