The Weak and the Strong
Romans 14 encourages us to consider everything we do as if we are doing it for the Lord. It is a call to do what leads to peace and mutual edification within the body of Christ. We are not to condemn or look down on those who are weaker in faith, but be fully convinced of what is acceptable in our own minds, as everything that does not come from faith is sin.
More Articles ...
- Accept Those Weak in Faith without Passing Judgment—Romans 14:1
- Do Not Judge what God Has Accepted—Romans 14:2-4
- Live or Die, We Belong to the Lord—Romans 14:5-8
- Christ is Lord of Both the Living and the Dead—Romans 14:9
- Everyone Will Give an Account to God—Romans 14:10-12
- Put No Stumbling Block in Your Brother's Way—Romans 14:13-15
- The Kingdom of God is Righteousness, Peace and Joy in the Holy Spirit—Romans 14:16-18
- Peace and Mutual Edification—Romans 14:19
- Do Not Destroy the Work of God for Food—Romans 14:20-21
- Everything that Does Not Come from Faith is Sin—Romans 14:22-23