Submission To Authorities
Romans 13 is a charge to clothe ourselves with Christ Jesus and live as His children in this present world. We are to submit to authorities and to pay respect where it is due. We are to wake up and serve the Lord out of love by showing others the light of the gospel.
More Articles ...
- Submit to Governing Authorities—Romans 13:1
- Rebelling Against Authority is Rebelling Against God—Romans 13:2
- Submitting to Authority is a Matter of Principal—Romans 13:3-5
- Give Everyone What You Owe—Romans 13:6-7
- Love is the Fulfillment of the Law—Romans 13:8-10
- Salvation is Nearer Now than When We First Believed—Romans 13:11
- It's Time for the Church to Be the Church—Romans 13:12-13
- Clothe Yourself with Christ—Romans 13:14