The Word of Faith
Romans 10 teaches the word of faith. By confessing with our mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and by believing this in our hearts, we are saved—nothing more, nothing less. Christ is the end of the law so we can be justified and made righteous by faith in Jesus alone. Faith comes by hearing this gospel message and responding to it. Paul encourages us that "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
More Articles ...
- Zeal Has To Be Based Upon Knowledge—Romans 10:1-2
- God's Righteousness Versus Our Self Righteousness—Romans 10:3
- Christ is the End of The Law—Romans 10:4
- Moses Described The Righteousness That Is By The Law—Romans 10:5
- The Word of Faith—Romans 10:6-8
- The Heart Believes and is Justified The Mouth Confesses and is Saved—Romans 10:9-10
- Everyone Who Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Will Be Saved—Romans 10:11-13
- Beautiful Are the Feet of Those Who Bring Good News—Romans 10:14-15
- Who Has Believed Our Message?—Romans 10:16
- Faith Comes By Hearing the Word of God—Romans 10:17
- Creations Testifies About Jesus—Romans 10:18
- Did Israel Not Understand?—Romans 10:19-21