Superiority of the New Covenant
Hebrews 8 shows that Jesus is the mediator of a new and better covenant which has been enacted on better promises. Jesus is ministering in the heavenly tabernacle at the right hand of God not in an earthly one (which was a copy and shadow of heavenly things). The New Covenant is written on our hearts and enables us to know the Lord in an intimate way. Jesus has promised to forgive our sins and remember them no more. The New Covenant has made the Old one obsolete.
More Articles ...
- Jesus Serves in the True Tabernacle Set Up By The Lord (Hebrews 8:1-2)
- The Gifts and Sacrifices Prescribed By the Law (Hebrews 8:3-4)
- A Copy and a Shadow of What is In Heaven (Hebrews 8:5)
- Jesus’ Covenant Is Superior, Founded On Better Promises (Hebrews 8:6)
- God Found Fault with the People Who Did Not Remain Faithful to His Covenant (Hebrews 8:7-9)
- The New Covenant (Hebrews 8:10-12)
- The New Covenant Made the First One Obsolete (Hebrews 8:13)