Jesus is the Perfect High Priest
Hebrews 5 shows Jesus as God's appointed High priest who became the source of eternal salvation for everyone who believes. He was subjected to the weakness of the flesh yet without sin. He learned obedience through what he suffered so in the same way he is able to help those who will inherit salvation. Jesus was designed by God to be our high priest forever in the order of Melchizedek.
More Articles ...
- The High Priest Selected from Among Men (Hebrews 5:1-3)
- God Bestowed the Honor of High Priest on Jesus (Hebrews 5:4-5)
- Jesus is a Priest in the Order of Melchizedek (Hebrews 5:6)
- Jesus Had a Choice (Hebrews 5:7-8)
- Jesus is the Source of Eternal Salvation (Hebrews 5:9-10)
- You Need Milk, Not Solid Food (Hebrews 5:11-12)
- Solid Food is for the Mature (Hebrews 5:13-14)