The Changeless Christ
Hebrews 13 is a mixture of warnings, requests and final exhortations. It is a reminder to the fellowship of Christ, to let love remain, show hospitality and honor each other. As well as remembering to pray for leaders in the church. This book ends on a wonderful note by reminding us that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
More Articles ...
- Keep On Loving Each Other As Brothers (Hebrews 13:1-2)
- Remember Those Who Are Mistreated As If You Were Suffering (Hebrews 13:3)
- Marriage Should Be Honored By All (Hebrews 13:4)
- Keep Yourself Free From the Love of Money and Be Content (Hebrews 13:5-6)
- Remember Your Leaders and Imitate Their Faith (Hebrews 13:7)
- Jesus Christ is the Same Yesterday and Today and Forever (Hebrews 13:8)
- It is Good For Our Hearts To Be Strengthened By Grace (Hebrews 13:9-10)
- We Are Looking For a City That Is To Come (Hebrews 13:11-14)
- Let Us Continually Offer To God A Sacrifice of Praise (Hebrews 13:15-16)
- Obey Your Leaders and Submit to Their Authority (Hebrews 13:17)
- Pray for Us (Hebrews 13:18-19)
- To Jesus Christ Be the Glory for Ever and Ever (Hebrews 13:20-21)
- Grace Be With You All (Hebrews 13:22-25)