To Proclaim the Mystery of Christ
Colossians 4 wraps up with instructions on prayer. Paul reminds us to be devoted to prayer, praying that the message of Christ is presented clearly. We are instructed to make the most of every opportunity, speaking to each other with grace in our conversations. Paul closes the letter with final greeting from others who minister with him.
More Articles ...
- Be Fair & Right For We Also Have a Master—Colossians 4:1
- Devote Yourself To Prayer—Colossians 4:2
- Pray for an Open Door for the Gospel—Colossians 4:3-4
- Make the Most of Every Opportunity—Colossians 4:5-6
- To Inform, Instruct & Encourage—Colossians 4:7-9
- A Lasting Legacy—Colossians 4:10-15
- Grace Be With You—Colossians 4:16-18